Author Topic: Multiple CSS files in one Page.....  (Read 3457 times)

Offline avoorpool

• http://pickeringweather.ca
Re: Multiple CSS files in one Page.....
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 01:14:54 AM »
Hi Joe,

My pleasure!!!
Looks good like the rest of your site!!!
How's the snow out in Colorado??
So far we haven't had much in Toronto (19 cm / 7.5 in) untill now, and for this week we see the (normal??) January thaw (temperatures in the 'doube-digits' Celcius...  :))

BTW, my 'latest' addition to my site is a 'new column' on the index (first) page.
I replaced the many 'boxes' with Weather info, Moon phase etc into 1 large column (270 x 2340 px) and used some transparency and colors similar to the rest of the page.........
"Always new ideas" popping  up  :))

Cheers,

Arthur

Offline joew

• TigerDenWX
Re: Multiple CSS files in one Page.....
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »
Hi Arthur,

As far as snow/rain we in this part of the world are experiencing drought conditions. We did have a white Christmas (<7.6 cm/3 in), but other than that not much. The mountains (where we get our drinking water) have had a few more storms, but are still quite a bit below our average snow pack for the year.  :( Our temperatures have bounced back and forth while this week we are going to experience temperatures in the mid 50's before we get another cold spell arriving this Friday, but very little snow expected. :))

I do like the changes you've made to your index page!  :) I can see you are always thinking outside the box in trying to expand the information you provide on your site!  ;) I always enjoy visiting your site to see what's new!  :)

Cheers,

Joe