Author Topic: Ibiza weather station  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Ibizavandaag

• Ibiza weather
Ibiza weather station
« on: October 22, 2012, 02:50:49 AM »
Hi all, after watching my station myself i thought it would be nice to share my results with the rest of the world. Last week i registered a domain and installed the needed software and the php template from here (big thank to Jacques for the great job!).
The website is online and my station is located on one of the best places to be on the globe: Ibiza (Spain). Hope you like it.
www.ibizaweer.nl

Offline Mr.Meteo

• Administrator
    • http://www.meteostours.ca
Re: Ibiza weather station
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 06:38:49 AM »
Hi!

Reeally good job on your templates, with a step farther with your translated menu!
I love your photos too... In particular the one with wine bottle around pool!!  ;)

Welcome to the weathermaster pack!  ;)

Best regards,
Jacques
Please, consider supporting this site 

Offline avoorpool

• http://pickeringweather.ca
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 03:47:02 PM »
Hey Ibizavandaag,

(Sorry Forum Members, this Reply is in my Mother Tongue, Dutch!! Just a compliment to a great Site!!
Cheers, Arthur

Geweldige Site, al maakt het me een beetje jaloers nu de herfst heeft toegeslagen in Toronto en temperaturen als een jojo op en neer dansen (1 dag + 20 de andere dag + 9 Max...!!!)
Leuk om weer eens een van m'n favorite vakantie-oorden te zien (Ibiza). Emigreerde naar Canada 12 jaar geleden en al is de Caribbean 'close-by' (2 1/2 hr flight from Toronto) het is GEEN Ibiza!!!!
Enjoy een fijne herfst,

Groetjes,

Arthur

Offline Ibizavandaag

• Ibiza weather
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 05:26:07 AM »
Arthur, bedankt voor je compliment! Wij zijn pas drie jaar geleden vertrokken uit Nederland, maar nog seconde spijt...
Gr. Michèl