Author Topic: S/S gauges  (Read 2475 times)

Offline fastbysuzuki

• Welcome to nci fleetwood
S/S gauges
« on: February 10, 2016, 09:11:13 AM »
Hi I am using cumulus 1.9.4  (1099) not converted to Utf-8  and weather Blues 1 html template can I use the gauges.php from weather blues v2 template successfully to display the s/s gauges please? My server allows php.

Offline Mr.Meteo

• Administrator
    • http://www.meteostours.ca
Re: S/S gauges
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 07:34:41 AM »
Hi Fast,

You could integrate SS Gauges with your current template by using file empty.htm
included with your template and download Steel Series package, a sample is included.

But, yes, you could also try to use gauges modules for Weather Blues v2. So, First, download
a gauge pack for WB2 (You could see samples on Template demo page), basic, elegant or "Weather plane".
These modules comes with gauges pages and all needed files to add it Weather Blues v.2

But as you don't have WB2, you'll have to download complete WB2 template to extract minimal files:

Folder lang
Folder include
File header_menu.php  (Your menu bar).
File wt_data_inc.php  (The data file to be processed by Cumulus as optional file).

You'll also see on that post, that you have to process file realtimegaugesT.txt for SS Gauges.

So, I think that the best way is to download most recent S/S Gauges and use empty.htm to create
a clean gauges page, but you could also use WB2 Gauges packs ...if you go that way, you'll have
to consider to switch to WB2 as php is a whole wolrd behind! (as your site support it)

Sorry for reply time, but I'll have to check a few things on Dev Pc to answer you!
(I follow things on tablet most of the time)

Best Regards,
Jacques
Please, consider supporting this site 

Offline fastbysuzuki

• Welcome to nci fleetwood
Re: S/S gauges
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 01:51:56 PM »
Hi Jacques, thanks for the help will have a go at doing this.