Author Topic: Live Radar WB v1 Question?  (Read 1546 times)

Offline tfavors

• Weather Gray
Live Radar WB v1 Question?
« on: May 27, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »
Is it possible to remove the moon phases and put a live radar in the spot for my local area? Just fit the spot perfectly and of course it will pop up when click.  If anyone has this one there site please share the link with me so I can check it out? I think this would be such a great feature for any weather website. Thanks so much, Terry

Offline krmidas

• The Tom Keramidas Climatological Experience
Re: Live Radar WB v1 Question?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »
I did it with the "observations" box, but it shouldn't matter. I think all three of those boxes on the right side are the same size. I use radar in place of observations, and the extended forecast in place of the moon phases. I also changed out the forecast icons. Have a look:

http://tomkeramidas.com/cumulus/index.htm

-Tom
Tom Keramidas, Lake Zurich, IL, USA

Offline tfavors

• Weather Gray
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 03:31:03 AM »
Very neat I just think the radar will add the extra touch to any weather site.  I noticed a flock of birds flying by as well have you ever seen that lol. Very cool and thanks so much for sharing, Terry

Offline tfavors

• Weather Gray
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:42:17 AM »
I noticed you added the Radar button at top which I like.  I'm thinking leave all the boxes on the front page add the radar button then it will take them to the radar page.  This way template stays in tack and I just added the radar.  I really enjoy this template so much I want to not change it but maybe add a page since I saw how you did it,   Thanks again you have a great site. Terry