Author Topic: IE 10 and Weather Blues  (Read 1740 times)

Offline avoorpool

• http://pickeringweather.ca
IE 10 and Weather Blues
« on: March 14, 2013, 05:40:00 PM »
HI,

I've set my updates to 'auto' for windows, and this morning Mr Microsoft surprised me  :P

The updates installed IE 10 Windows 7 / 64, however I do see a change in all of my Main Menu Button Fonts  >:(

Obviously IE 10 makes some changes to  the CSS settings. Does anyone see the same when installing IE 10..??

Thanks,

Arthur

Offline aznetcowboy

• El Gheko Neighborhood Weather Station
Re: IE 10 and Weather Blues
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »
HI,

I've set my updates to 'auto' for windows, and this morning Mr Microsoft surprised me  :P

The updates installed IE 10 Windows 7 / 64, however I do see a change in all of my Main Menu Button Fonts  >:(

Obviously IE 10 makes some changes to  the CSS settings. Does anyone see the same when installing IE 10..??

Thanks,

Arthur

I never realized that IE was updated to IE 10. Guess it is primarily because I use Firefox as my primary browser. Yesterday I was online with a tech support person regarding a different problem and he had me go to the IE 10 tools drop down menu and then to select Compatibility View and then to select Compatibility View Setting, thus adding the current page to the be "compatible" (whatever that means to M$).  Could this help you out any?

Tom