Author Topic: Hello ! Possible help with Sunny weather template ??  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Colerainemeteo

• Colerainemeteo
Hello ! Possible help with Sunny weather template ??
« on: February 04, 2013, 04:11:29 AM »
Hello all , I'm Darren from N Ireland and i have my own weather sites via Twitter ' Colerainemeteo ' and also my web page ' www.colerainemeteo.co.uk ' , i've been running these for quite a while now and totally loving it all !!

I had ....a short time ago some very kind and very appreciative help with installing the Sunny Weather template to my webpage , to cut a long story short my pc had a massive breakdown/crash  and ...with myself not being so computer knowelagble ( lessons i have learned ) i was able to ..after a new pc ..get all my Cumulus , twitter etc up and running ...dont know how i did it but i managed to do so .

My only icing on my cake would be to get my Sunny weather template up and running on my webpage again ! i've looked at it and looked again but to be honest dont know how to install properly , could anyone among you all help me ??

I've checked via my main ftp management page and it seems all the correct files are saved there , but placing files into certain areas baffle me !

If anyone could help me on this i'd be real grateful , perhaps even the best way is through Teamviewer .

Heres hoping !!

Darren .

Offline Mr.Meteo

• Administrator
    • http://www.meteostours.ca
Re: Hello ! Possible help with Sunny weather template ??
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 06:16:13 AM »
Hi Darren,

You just have to follow these simple instructions:
http://weatherbyyou.com/sw_sheet.php

In brief, copy web folder to replace Cumulus files in C:\Cumulus\web
and copy internet folder to your website (where your current template is)

For configuration, nothing to change as the standard Cumulus template
is already running well!

Hope this help!

Regards,
Jacques
Please, consider supporting this site