Author Topic: Hello and thanks  (Read 1439 times)

Offline ubik

• meteovillavieja.es
Hello and thanks
« on: March 17, 2013, 03:21:53 PM »
In Spanish:

Hola, escribo desde España, y no se nada de inglés, por lo que tengo que usar el traductor de google para dirigirme a vosotros y entender todo lo que habéis escrito en el foro e intentar que me comprendáis.
Ruego me disculpéis por ello.

Enhorabuena por el trabajo realizado. No se programar, soy usuario de cumulus desde hace algún tiempo y estaba buscando modelos para publicar mi página web. Encantado con lo que he encontrado aquí.

Estoy adaptando el modelo Blue V1 y todavía me quedan unos días para acabarlo, un avance de él se puede ver aquí: http://www.pisciver.com/awekas/index.php

Como veis  todavía quedan muchas cosas sin tocar y los "gauges" no están bien, pero poco a poco iré completando el trabajo, aunque está casi todo hecho por vosotros.

Espero que no parezca mal, he cambiado la traducción al español, para hacerla más amigable , más cercana a modo de hablar en España, por ejemplo cambiar ráfaga por racha en la velocidad de viento. Pongo el archivo completo a disposición de ustedes cuando quieran.

Un saludo y muchas gracias.

In the English translated by google:

Hello, I write from Spain, and not any English, so I have to use google translator to speak to you and understand everything you have written in the forum and try comprendáis me.
I beg your pardon for it.

Congratulations on your work. No schedule, I am a user of cumulus for some time and was looking for models to post my website. Pleased with what I found here.

Blue'm adapting the model V1 and I still have a few days to finish it, a preview of it you can see here: http://www.pisciver.com/awekas/index.php

As you see there are still many things untouched and "gauges" are not good, but I will gradually completing the work, although it is almost all done for you.

I hope that does not look bad, I changed the Spanish translation, to make it more friendly [/ b] nearest mode of speech in Spain, for example change burst [/ i] streak [/ i] in the wind speed. I put the entire file available to you anytime.

A greeting and thank you very much.

Offline Mr.Meteo

• Administrator
    • http://www.meteostours.ca
Re: Hello and thanks
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
Hi Ubik,

I'm a French, writing English, translated in Spanish by a machine (Google)...
hope translation is good!!

Seems to have a problem in your translation, pages are ok in other languages
but not in your language... have you modified the language file?

Hope this help!

Regards,
Jacques
Please, consider supporting this site 

Offline ubik

• meteovillavieja.es
Re: Hello and thanks
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 05:50:56 AM »
Well as I said in my previous post, yes I have modified the language file, but it does not matter, the fact is that is not the same as the browser used, I think I'll try the html version, since the better get to work with her. It also gives problems with accent signs since wt_data_inc.php file when it reaches the server, it does so as ANSI and not UTF-8, so that words do not write correctly.

I'll start from the beginning again, but with the html version, when you advance the subject you teach it.

Greetings.