Author Topic: website issue if not using a proxy  (Read 1595 times)

Offline donnybrasco

• dublin 15
website issue if not using a proxy
« on: August 21, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
Dear all,

since last week I decided to connect cumulus software with the Wb v2 template. I needed a free hosting so I found 000webhost which is free so I cannot eventually complain about it.
I am not sure why and how, but basically other people can see this website apart from me. If I use a website such as proxy.org and type in the address of the website (now is dublin-weather.netii.net) , despite the javascript clock , I can see the latest report from my station. Also I can access via ftp to the root.
If I use directly my browser, it doesn't connect to the website, therefore I am not able to connect and see it.
I tried to flushdns, reset modem, added the ip address of the server to the dns cache in windows, also added the website to the trust ones, but still cannot see it.
I use firefox and I tried different settings with proxy (use the proxy in the system, use proxy of the isp) nothing.
I read a thread in another website where a user stated that his Isp was blocking the domain from this free hosting service. Just wondering if somebody has some idea or experienced something similar.

Thanks,
Donald